- Reference: CJ43654
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Description: Leads the PSE Packaging process for products (post launch assess phase) and legacy product packaging design by providing technical support for our internal Customer network. This includes the ownership of any packaging design related issues such as PER’s, NCR’s and CAPA’s and leading such exercises as consolidation activities and other package design cost reduction projects. This will ensure we continue to provide high quality, cost effective and fully compliant Medical Device packaging to our Customers.
Qualifications Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business discipline is desired.
- The individual must have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant packaging experience within a regulated environment.
- Business understanding of operations and their individual impact is essential.
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team based.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools are essential
Travel: Up to 50%
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kaylie on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!