- Reference: GJ44685
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The key is to support a growing outbound function and is a great opportunity for someone who is mathematically minded and loves data. I am looking for a candidate who is ambitious and will drive performance of the Outbound Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in one of the largest and most successful financial organisations in Ireland. This a full time role for 35 hours weekly and is a fixed Term Contract for a minimum of 12 months.
Generous annual bonus 25 days annual leave
The contact centre will operate from Monday to Saturday.
The candidate will assist the outbound sales manager in ensuring optimum performance is achieved to support required revenue targets. The Candidate will successfully manage a team of agents to provide a best in class service to our customers
- Drive high productivity and sales performance within the OoutBound Team through the best in class coaching.
- Work closely with the Management team to monitor the performance of all team members and implement strategies to achieve the most beneficial outcomes for the team & customer.
- Monitor ongoing training and development requirements in order to achieve continuous improvement and performance excellence
- Challenge the team and individuals to be the best and achieve exceptional levels of performance
- Drive and exceed individual and team sales and productivity targets.
- Promote an enthusiastic and energetic atmosphere within the team, increasing motivation and results
- Review KPI’s daily, weekly & monthly to ensure team are operating at effectively
- Work alongside the Dialler Manager in ensuring we optimise resource and KPI achievement through monitoring and managing real-time adherence
- Ensure that business objectives are achieved as set out. Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive people engagement and support delivery of the right working environment and provide direction and development of our talent.
- Conduct monthly 121’s, understanding the performance of the team and coaching their continued improvement. Updating their working profiles for their progression
- Participate and adhere to the Quality program requirements for your team and ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance related activities
- To ensure correct adherence to all policies and procedures at all times
- Be the focal point providing agent performance and customer insight and using this to shape all future planning ensuring data selections provide maximum campaign success
- Support and manage projects as required by the business.
- Identify possible needs for improvement in processes, learning and systems and refer them to senior management
- Build professional relationships with peers, and colleagues across the entire business to deliver and exceed targets – both personal and team
- Demonstrate high standards of personal performance
The Successful candidate will:
- You should have performance management & leadership experience in a large scale call centre.
- 3 Years Insurance Management Experience
- MCC APA Qualification or CIP
- Excellent performance management, operational and organisational skills
- Excellent coaching& mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in Web Chat highly desirable
- Flexibility of work shift hours due to the nature of the outbound team operating hours.
- Certified Insurance Practitioner – Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Diploma in Private Medical Insurance
- Accredited Product Adviser
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!