- Reference: GY44008EF
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Roscommon
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Operations Technician needed:
The Operations Technician is responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production / manufacturing department.
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup and ready for production.
- Monitor production outputs and downtime.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation
- performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance.
- Effectively trouble shoots issues implementing “robust permanent fix” solutions.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Manufacturing documentation including, Equipment documentation,
- Bills of Materials, Product routings, Manufacturing procedures and Logs.
- Technically support process validation activities.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance,
- Trouble shooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner such as to minimise downtime and support continuous flow.
- Trades or Engineering qualification or equivalent
Competencies and Attributes
- Must be able to accurately follow work instructions and procedures.
- A good team player who works well in a small team environment.
- Attention to detail is essential in the performance of all duties.
- Good interpersonal skills, builds effective relationships with employees in other Departments, i.e. Technicians and Engineers.
- A self-starter takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes, experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!