- Reference: LK45131
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Supervisor with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Actively participate in day to day leadership of the business unit, and positively contribute to the business unit team, driving engagement activities
- Lead / participate in continuous improvement activities, e.g. Lean/Cost Reduction initiatives
- People Management
- Direct and support manufacturing team member’s duties.
- Resource Management – Regulate and manage o/time, holidays and training. Insure all rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Manage GMPs, training and development of team members.
- EHS / 5S – Manage a proactive approach to health and safety. Manage and achieve the 5S process, standards, and objectives using teamwork.
- Quality – Ensure quality standards and expectations are communicated and deployed.
- Production Control – Manage and prioritise production to meet customer requirements and maintain inventory levels.
- A minimum of two/three years supervisory/people management experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Third level technical qualification or extensive experience in a technical environment an advantage.
- Production process troubleshooting experience required.
- Dynamic “hands-on” individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS9000 and FDA Quality standards.
- Good working knowledge of MRP.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270