- Reference: LK44679-2
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Production Supervisors Cork
Title: Operations Supervisor
One of the world’s leading Medical Device companies is looking for a number of Production Team Leader’s/ Operation Supervisors to join their Limerick Facility.
- Heading up your respective team to hit target ensure KPI’s for various functions are achieved.
- Focus on the improvement of various systems to include Quality, Costs, Service, People Development,
- Make sure that Quality standards are adhered to and well communicated to other departments.
- Manage and prioritise production according to key business requirements.
- Set team and individual targets and KPI’s to ensure their standard of work is up to the required level.
- Report back and review to senior management on performance and quality standards across key business units.
- Liaise with training teams to facilitate the development of Operational staff.
- Participate in the hiring of Production Operators.
- Production Management, Engineering, Business or Similar Degree level qualification.
- 2 years’ minimum supervisory experience.
- 4 years’ minimum experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to coach and promote talent
- Excellent influencing and stake holder engagement
- Experience in a GMP/ FDA environment.
- You are required to work a Shift pattern
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512 274.