- Reference: CJ44745
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Sales
Deliver on Service Level Agreements in relation to quality, cost and continuous improvement, and plan, organise, motivate and manage all operational aspects of Client account.
- Deliver and grow business unit’s margin.
- Deliver maximum revenue and profitability through effective management of KPI’s –use the Balanced Scorecard.
- Responsible for implementing, assessing and monitoring new ideas.
- Ensure compliance with Change Control process, to avoid margin shrinkage and scope creep.
- Implement and manage incentive structures which promote value adding behaviours.
- Increase team’s commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations.
- Responsible for delivery of contracted Service Levels and KPIs.
- Manage and develop a positive and effective relationship with client.
- Monitor and deliver on reporting requirements.
- Proactively engaged in coordinating key business planning activities (e.g. forecasting, recruitment, client meetings and reviews etc.)
- Drive, embed and use Change Control as key business framework.
- Demonstrate flexibility and speed in responding to client needs while managing client expectations and balancing impact to the company.
- Deliver appropriate Service Levels in relation to Court Case Management and attendance
- Support the development of a continuous improvement culture.
- Ensure processes are audited, reviewed and improved.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- BPO/ Healthcare experience desirable
- People management experience – coaching/ mentoring/ development
- Previous experience managing operational role
- Experience in Front and Back Office functional management
- Experience in related field
- Client / Account management experience
- Coaching / mentoring skills desired
- Experience co-ordinating / implementing and monitoring projects and processes
- Demonstrated track record of managing to performance targets
- Previous experience of operational budgetary control
- Demonstrated management reporting experience
- Experience in identifying, assessing and developing activities to improve
- Experience in court case management desired
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!