- Reference: CJ45657
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join one of Europe’s most recognised brands within their industry. In this newly created role, you will be heavily involved in Cost Reduction Programmes by providing financial and product cost analysis with a direct influence on the commercial side of the business.
Reports To: Operations Director
- Provide accurate and timely data analysis.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
- Manage and deliver cost reduction programmes across the business
- Provide financial analysis and input to support the building of financial budgets and forecasts
- Provide detailed product cost analysis.
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Negotiate material supply and commercial contracts
- Raw material, Product and Stores Inventory tracking, analysis and reporting
- Development and implementation of processes to embed and support best practice in operational excellence
- To report and communicate the status of projects to the relevant stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
- Locate & define new process improvement opportunities
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Minimum Degree equivalent in Finance/Accountancy or related discipline i.e. Business, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience of managing a portfolio of diverse projects across a range of functions
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Possess an understanding of a manufacturing environment and process led activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in directing and influencing teams and building strong collaborations.
- High energy and commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- Proven track record in delivering results on time and within budget.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- IT Skills: Strong knowledge of MS SQL server, Excel, Crystal reports and MS visual studio
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!