- Reference: LK7775689
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Administration
The position requires that an individual will possess excellent problem-solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills as well as the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- PA support for Managing Director and Senior Managers
- Preparation of Tender and Costing proposals for review by Senior Management
- Extensive scheduling and diary management
- Construction of reports and project administration
- General administration – provide general administration assistance and undertake projects as required
- Monitoring communication requests and ensuring quick response rate, urgent requests are escalated and delegated or processed as appropriate.
- Reception and assisting with all queries and correspondence
- Development of company website
- Overall responsibility for enhancing public profile on social media platforms.
- Monitoring linkedin and involvement in all Marketing and Branding for the organisation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Payroll Administration
Essential Skills and Experience
- The suitable applicant ill have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar PA/Bookkeeping role
- Strong IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, proficient in Excel.
- High level of judgement, confidentiality and discretion.
- Exceptional organisational skills