- Reference: GJ45691
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
Occupational Health Nurse required on a 3 day week to cover a maternity leave situation. Mayo
Responsible for the development and implementation of all Occupational Health procedures and practices and ensures that the facilities are in compliance with Irish Legislation and fulfil all Corporate Occupational Health Objectives.
- Occupational Injury & Illness Investigation & Reporting
- Co- Ordinating Health Surveillance
- Absence Management
- Employee Support Programmes
- Risk Assessments
- Long-Term Disability Programme
RGN – Registered General Nurse with diploma/degree in Occupational Safety or equivalent.
High degree of computer literacy, previous experience in Health & Safety desirable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com