- Reference: AJ44922
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
To provide project management and technical input for project planning, equipment specification, process characterization and validation. Work in close liaison with other departments to ensure product requirements of quality, quantity, mix and cost are achieved.
- To manage and co-ordinate technical support for the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.
- Develop resource allocation and a critical path so as to effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Develop manufacturing technical capabilities and skills so as to ensure ongoing process requirements can be effectively achieved.
- Develop strong links with our sister plants so as to ensure effective ongoing transfer and sharing of products, processes and systems.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports.
- To prepare technical documentation.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- (full spec on request)
NPI Engineer requirments:
- Minimum of level 8 Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in a regulated environments, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO 13485 registered work environments.Team and results orientated – committed and energetic approach to work with positive attitude.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Six Sigma/lean expertise demonstrated in the manufacturing, process development and validation of new products is highly desired.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!