- Reference: AJ42346
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Longford, Offaly
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Role of the NPD Manager:
The successful person will have responsibility for the delivery of new products and processes to the market based upon agreed strategic targets and goals. To have a passion for good food and a strong knowledge of the market and trends etc. A strong leader with the ability to work effectively with others. The NPD Manager will be responsible for dealing and communicating with Irish & UK Retailers and will also need to demonstrate successful development & launch achievements.
NPD Manager responsibilities:
responsibility for managing and supporting the delivery of innovative high-quality products.
- Concept and development of products on a test bakery scale
- Scale up to drive required characteristics on a high volume automated line
- Transfer of knowledge to deliver product quality and consistency
Key Experience & Skills:
- Food Science/Technology degree or similar
- Management experience preferred within the Consumer Food industry (Bakery experience a plus) – Ideally 5 plus years
- Experience of managing projects from inception, development through to implementation
- Good ingredient and process understanding
- Natural culinary flair and a strong passion for food!
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with Irish & UK Retailers
Full spec on request!
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!