- Reference: GJ43047
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will manage and deliver key strategic projects that expand sales and product offerings to external stakeholders and customers.
- Plan and project manage key customer and company projects
- Manage the project cycle from Planning through to Hand-over to Production, including resource, financial and risk management.
- Ensure that systems are established and resources are in place to ensure that project goals are met.
- Manage the customer experience to ensure their expectations are managed, met and delivered.
- Manage the team to deliver and execute plan.
- Manage and implement the design of new product flows and DFM activity.
- Ensure projects and the manufacturing process for new products are “born Lean”.
- Manage and execute the technical design of new production systems.
- Manage validation strategy and execution of same.
- Work with the Commercial team to develop project costings, quotes, plans and any other supporting collateral.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified Engineer.
- 5 years + experience in Project Management in the Medical Device industry.
- Extensive experience in Project design, execution and management.
- Ability to lead and direct a diverse team of professionals.
- Demonstrable applicable statistical skills together with knowledge of statistical software.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Proficient in standard MS Office package and also technical packages such as minitab, autocad etc.
- Hands on Validation experience and ability to create validation strategy and execution of same.
- Strong technical engineering knowledge and proven problem solving experience using structured methodology.
- Proven track record in process development and introduction of new technology within the medical device industry.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Christopher O’Toole on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!