- Reference: LK223344yy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Banking & Finance
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a leading Financial Services Firm in the Mid-West?
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Mortgage Support Agent to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be QFA or APA Qualified with strong negotiation skills.
- Key management and responsibility for a dedicated list of pre-arrears and arrear mortgage accounts
- Negotiate for payments and complete financial assessments
- Create work out strategies for each account
- Recommend loan restructuring options
- Client interaction through meetings with borrowers and professional associates
- Communicate with customers via post and phone in accordance with the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arears and the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process(MARP)
- Deliver solutions for customers facing financial difficulty
- Follow agreed lines of escalation for borrowers whose mortgage debts are not viable or are unsustainable
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in housing loans
- Collections Experience(Desired)
- A proven track record in credit management
- Ability to work towards key KPI’s