- Reference: CJ43260yyyyy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Experienced Microbiology Analysts – Permanent
The main aim of the role is to carry out Pharmaceutical Microbiology testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
- Become familiar with work practices and documentation requirements. Formal training will be provided during the first 6 months of employment.
- Gain an insight into the processes / procedures of the company’s business including customer awareness, lab safety and efficiency.
- Act on their own initiative and to learn as quickly as possible any tests that they are required to do.
• Responsible for gaining proficiency in a certain number of tests/area of testing.
- Perform techniques / tests that they are qualified to do in terms of completed training records and as directed by the laboratory senior.
- Ensure that all documentation and calculations are carried out on time, accurately and legibly
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Education & Qualifications
- A Degree or Diploma in Microbiology or a related discipline is desirable
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!