- Reference: CJ45234y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The primary purpose of these roles is to provide support to internal and external customers by providing quality testing, delivering results in accordance with GMP standards and ensuring products are safe for patient use and fit for purpose.
- Microbiological testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin testing.
- Perform Toc/Conductivity and BCA Assay testing.
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results.
- Draft QC SOPs.
- Evaluate results against defined acceptance criteria.
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion.
- Ability to work independently and meeting established timelines.
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Customer focus; takes personal responsibility for speed; quality and accuracy of delivery.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Successful track record in achieving goals as part of a team within a growing, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year within a pharmaceutical regulatory environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!