- Reference: AJ45209
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Medical Devices
The company is are currently recruiting a high performing Medical Manager specialising in Haematology as part of their Medical Affairs team. In this role, you will be responsible for your dedicated therapeutic area(s); pipeline/existing portfolio products and/or involvement with other key strategic brand or cross-brand initiatives.
Medical Manager responsibilities:
- Support the Medical Leadership in implementing medical strategy applicable to assigned therapeutic area (Hematology).
- Develop and deliver an annual medical clinical plan in line with the strategic Therapeutic Area business plan.
- Provide ongoing and up to date technical and scientific direction and training to the sales force, Brand and in-field team Members and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Support clinical trials as required, and evaluate academic trials/protocols for scientific interest and feasibility.
- Review and approve promotional and training materials.
- Develop strong relationships with key hematology experts to understand unmet educational and research needs in the area and ensure alignment.
- Where required and appropriate, conduct Advisory Boards with key experts on medical/scientific topics of interest within Hematology.
- Assist in developing strong relationships with key external customers including Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) in assigned therapeutic area(s).
- Author and deliver scientific presentations to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Act as internal expert on therapeutic area and provide scientific leadership to commercial team.
- Provide responses to medical and technical information enquiries related to assigned therapeutic area when necessary.
- Assist in the reporting of AEs/medical device complaints in the absence of the PV colleagues/compliance manager.
- Willingness to travel to national and international meetings.
- Willingness to demonstrate flexibility in acquiring additional responsibilities/tasks as dictated by the business needs/line manager.
Medical Manager Education & Experience
- Masters degree or higher, preferably a PhD in relevant science discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience, preferably in a medical affairs role.
- Experience in Hematology/Oncology required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to innovate in a dynamic commercial environment.
- Excellent proven inter-personal and communication skills in a cross-functional working environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie