- Reference: GJ41138BK
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Medical Devices
Experience & Skills:
- Balloon forming, balloon cutting, tip grinding, moulding, balloon bonding and balloon folding
- Balloon trimming
- Balloon stretching
- Balloon coating
- Balloon burst testing
- Inspection of balloons using microscope
- Top Assembly
- Performs the daily visual, clean, and verification checks as defined by departmental procedures and batch record instructions.
- Follow all work procedures (SOP) in line with specifications
- Completing documentation in compliance with GMP
- The role requires a person with min of 6 months’ experience in catheter assembly and sub assembly processes.
- Previous experience of working within a medical device environment is an advantage.
- Leaving certificate
For a confidential discussion and for more information on the role, please contact Claire on 091-706717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!