- Reference: GJ42216Ly
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Provide technical support to high speed automated production and utility equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment related problems.
- Manage the Inventory and lifecycle of computer/control systems within their respective business units.
- Disaster recovery of PLC’s, HMI’s and PC’s.
- Backup/Archive of data/software on control systems (where appropriate).
- Data integrity requirements. Identify the gaps and implement fixes.
- Software and IS systems up-grades.
- New equipment installations
- Work with the technical lead, supervisors, managers & technical staff in the area to coordinate IS and software issues on equipment in UD
- Manage and drive IS / software / data integrity agenda for the BU.
- Team interaction with members of the technical team, filling, compounding, tampo and packaging areas.
- Work with technical lead, supervisors, managers to prioritise work
- Lead, provide direction and provide feedback to project owners on the status of IS / software / data integrity projects in UD.
- Work with BU members to ensure the target closure dates are achieved
- Obtain necessary information from technical teams, filling, compounding, tampo and packaging to process records
- Be the IS / software / data integrity representative during audits.
- Manage and drive IS / software / data integrity meetings in the BU
- Generate and route relevant IS / software / data integrity related documents (QMS, CC, DCR’s, CE, URS’s etc for UD BU
- Attend all meetings as required or arrange an appropriate deputy
- The successful candidate will have Level 6 or level 7 HETAC qualification in Mechatronic/Automation
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision and SCADA systems
- Experience of field-bus protocols (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profinet)
- PLC – Siemens, Allen Bradley.
- Knowledge of the unit dose process would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent documentation skills is key
- Ability to organise work load and work on own initiative is essential
For a confidential discussion and for more information on the role, please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!