- Reference: CJ45142
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Other
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an exciting and forward thinking medical device start-up company in the South East of Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the early stages of what promises to be a big success. If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to get your teeth into a exciting new challenge, then this may be the role for you.
As a start up your daily duties may be varied, however below you can find a description on the main functionality within your position:
- Be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the Mechanical design side of the business.
- Provide daily support of products, processes, materials and equipment in order to achieve production goals (KPIs)
- Analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Troubleshoot new products and processes working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive and improve process design, layout and operational performance.
- Apply validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
Essential skills required
- A good background within highly technical mechanical device design
- +2 years’ experience using Solidworks
- Proven experience in automation.
- A relevant qualification within Mechanical Engineering: Honours Bachelor’s Degree (HETAC Level 8) qualified, ideally in Engineering, Science or Equivalent.
- Good documentation practices.
- Has prepared SOP’s, conducted IQ/OQ/PQ’S and/or validation previously in a regulated environment.
- Excellent technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience working within the Medical device industry
- 5+ years’ experience within relevant manufacturing area.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!