- Reference: GY44593
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
This is an ideal opportunity to join a fast moving next generation energy technology business. These roles are working directly for the Technology Manufacturer.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated, commercially minded and experienced Installation Technicians to bring their careers to the next level very quickly. Working with a leading energy technology company.
We require Mechanical/Design Engineers for our client’s International Operations Centre with various levels of experience from Graduate to Experienced.
- The design of Daylight Energy Systems for residential homes and commercial/industrial systems to a certified standard
- Sizing and design of advanced heating, cooling & electricity systems
- Producing mechanical and electrical schematics
- Liaising with internal sales staff regarding projects and quotations
- Providing technical backup and assistance to internal staff & customers
- Site visits and surveys
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Previous experience of greater than 2 years (except graduates) would be a distinct advantage with a high level of attention to detail.
- 3rd level Construction/Engineering Degree
- 2+ years’ Mechanical Engineer experience
- AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office skills
- Experience with Solar PV projects an advantage
- The ability to work across multiple and diverse projects
- The highest standards of integrity and confidentiality with excellent communication skills
- The ability to represent an International Business professionally
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplined install team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Full clean drivers licence
- Approval to work and remain in Ireland
- International travel is expected
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org