- Reference: 42021
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The company’s core design areas include the following: Data Centre’s, Manufacturing/Industrial, high end commercial and medical projects.
We are looking for junior or senior Mechanical Design Engineers with experience in building services.
Role / Requirements:
- Senior Level Mechanical Engineer Building Services
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering.
- Should be member of IEI, CIBSE or other professional organisation – with chartered status.
- Building services design experience.
- Experience in industrial, commercial and Data Centre is highly desirable.
- AutoCAD proficiency is a requirement / BIM would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Ability to operate general mechanical engineering and office packages
- Full clean drivers licence
The successful candidate will be primarily based in the Athlone HQ, but will be required to travel to sites periodically for projects, nationally and in the UK. Work from home may be accommodated in some circumstances.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!