- Reference: AJ40965
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin West, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will report to the Project Manager.
The Mechanical Commisioning Engineer will provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities. Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical and controls systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance and failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer include the following:
- Assists in the development of commissioning plans.*
- Assists in engineering design reviews.*
- Assists in the static and dynamic testing of UPS, emergency power, generators, central mechanical plants, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, precision HVAC systems, life safety and controls systems.*
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.*
- Deals with clients, tries to resolves problems within the scope of the design.*
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.*
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.*
- Acts as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.*
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals.*
- Develops MEP test procedures.*
- Develops MEP operating procedures.*
- Responds to RFI’s when requested by PM Team.*
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Six to eight years related experience
- Data Centre Experience is an advantage
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie