- Reference: GJ42563 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Production
Materials Manager required with 3 years plus experience in a senior management role. Mayo
- The Materials manager manages Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- Demonstrates Technical skills in Commodity Management.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Honours degree and minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- The Materials Management Engineer must possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in development of new supply sources advantageous
- Project Management skills to manage Supplier and Material changes
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification is desired
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie