- Reference: SJ45485
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Mayo, Roscommon
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Reporting the Regional Team Lead our client currently has a requirement for a Site Services Materials Controller to be based on a customer site in Mayo, to manage the consumables and chemicals inventory onsite stores and the replenishment of multiple points of use at the customer’s site.
The job is to provide customer service to agreed service levels. By definition the role is based on the customer’s site to provide a face-to-face interaction with end users and contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage & maintain defined stock levels and replenish points of use from the onsite consumable and chemical stores.
- Solvent Waste Management within labs and disposal.
- Glass washing & replenishing back into designated storage areas within the labs.
- Cylinder exchange ensuring external cylinder cage is monitored and replenished.
- To identify opportunities to improve service levels and processes.
- To manage key inventory metrics in line with policy.
- To maintain stock levels across the site; to deal with Vendor queries & QC issues on behalf of the Customer and monitor deliveries.
- To represent the company on site in a professional and courteous manner towards customers and be main point of contact on customer site.
- Run consumption reports and present as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Hazard awareness, manual handling training and basic emergency procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 1–2 years experience in a similar materials management type role.
- Well organised, highly self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Good communication skills, ability to run customer meetings and action key tasks.
- Previous experience of SAP or similar ERP system required.
- Strong Excel knowledge essential.
- Prior pharma/medical device experience necessary, and experience of handling dangerous goods desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!