- Reference: GY43071AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prepares and maintains records of merchandise received; checks goods received against
purchase orders or invoices.
• Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift.
• Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and to manufacturing.
• Fills requisitions and dispenses items to production workers.
• Enters data into computer.
• Assists with shipping of finished products for filling, labelling and distribution.
• Assists with receipt of finished product from fillers, labellers and any other source.
• May take inventory and cycle counts.
• May be required to write SOPs pertaining to Dispensing.
• Ensures that raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing
Records to the Manufacturing operation on a timely basis.
• Works with Manufacturing to schedule lots of raw materials to be dispensed;
• Wipes down all containers with disinfectant before being transferred to Dispensing area.
• Works with Facilities to maintain Class 100,000 Environment in the Dispensing area.
• Writes Deviation Notifications as required.
• Initiates Change Control Documents as required.
• Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment, and complies
with MSDS Sheet safety requirements.
Education and Experience:
• Requires Leaving Certificate or equivalent with 2+ years warehouse experience;
• Experience in a cGMP environment essential
• PC literate with prior experience utilizing an inventory management system, MS Word and Excel
• Forklift certification preferred
• Category C truck license desired