- Reference: GJ45355
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Production
Master Production Scheduler required with 10 years manufacturing experience with strong people management skills.
Master Production Scheduler will be to lead the planning team for the Business Unit. Key focus will be on creation and maintenance of MPS and capacity models and reporting on schedule adherence and root cause. You will be a key contributor in Implementing best in class production planning techniques & systems to drive production efficiencies, cost improvement activities, development of system supply chain functionality and the lead in the management of the S&OP process at a plant level.
- 10 years manufacturing experience in a multinational Supply Chain environment with exposure to all demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning (CRP), material planning (MRP) and inventory control.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle supply chain functionality is essential.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Financially and customer aware.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie