- Reference: CJ45827
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Tipperary
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client is currently seeking a Master Data Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of the Master Data Function. Great opportunity to deliver key projects and create real value add to the business while leading a team.
- Determine and deliver the key projects for the Function to support the objectives which add value in conjunction with other internal departments and functions.
- Continuously evaluate how data is managed in relation to customers, suppliers’ items, formula and recipe maintenance and make recommendations and improvements to the business in relation to efficiencies and effectiveness on how data is handled.
- Achieve the agreed Business SLA targets for Master Data
- Develop, implement and communicate a plan on Data Cleansing – eliminating duplicates, deactivating suppliers etc.
- Review and maintenance of Master Data Risk Register.
- Review and maintenance of Master Data Register.
- Optimise the resources provided in terms of reducing waste and using other CI tools and initiatives such as workgroups/AAP’s etc.
- Keep Master Data Policy, SOP’s, WI’s, Forms and Sharepoint current and reviewed.
- Participate in and Lead Projects as requested.
- Oversee all the work of the Master Data Administrator.
- Maintain, amend and develop Master Data forms and spreadsheets.
- Provide for Succession Planning and build a strong team.
- Organise the staffing and management of the Master Data Team.
- Implement and test integrity of controls in the Master Data process.
- Develop reporting, KPIs for the Function.
- Perform UAT as required on changes to ERP.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline and/or 4+ years relevant experience including previous management experience preferred.
- Previous use of Oracle.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong business acumen and commercially aware.
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!