- Reference: GJ44691 jk
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Marketing
Marketing Manager required with B2C marketing professionals with a strong mix of product, trade and brand marketing experience. Excellent opportunity. Galway city.
- Input to and implement the global product strategy, delivering against key objectives and targets
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all product marketing
- Acting as central contact for our regional sales teams and distributors, providing them with marketing and PR collateral to support their local initiatives
- Working closely with your digital marketing colleagues to communicate seamlessly to our customers to deliver a strong ROI
- Developing trade channel specific activities and strategies for product, price, promotions and POS
- Supporting online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and the ongoing development of the brand, in line with the company core values.
- Creating a strong working relationship with product development teams – championing the ‘Voice of the Customer’, providing consumer insights, etc.
- Providing marketing support throughout our product’s lifecycle; from concept to phase-out
- Manage and communicate new product launches
- University degree or equivalent
- Significant experience as a Marketing Manager working with a consumer brand, ideally but not exclusively within consumer goods, electronics, health, fitness or wellness
- A proven track record of designing, communicating and implementing multi-channel marketing plans
- Strong relationship building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Experienced in Trade/Activation Marketing
- Proven track record of understanding market dynamics and anticipating industry trends
- Agency management experience
- Project management experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com