- Reference: 44746
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Marketing
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Director to join a semi state body who develop and promote one of the leading industries in Ireland
Lead, Manage and Develop the Marketing Activities of the organistation and directly oversee the activities of Marketing Dept.. Ensure all activities are supportive of the strategic plan and aligned to the future direction of organisation.A strong focus on Brand development nationally and internationally will be a key element of this role
Key Responsibilities in the Role
- Lead and develop key marketing strategies across the business units with a strong track record of executing effective marketing and sales strategies. Exemplary skills in the area of digital media are essential. A commercial outlook and experience of Sponsorship and Brand partnership is important.
- Actively seek and build exceptional relationships with key external stakeholders, business and public bodies to influence the agenda of the organisation.
- A credible ambassador – leading the agenda to create and leverage opportunities to build greater brand awareness in Ireland and Internationally.
- Build powerful relationships across the business, inspiring and influencing others. Lead change with confidence and courage, helping people embrace change to deliver a high level of Performance. An experienced people manager and performance coach.
- As a member of the Executive management team assist organisation in meeting its objectives and influence the policy and direction of organisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role where you have generated and delivered strategic marketing plans in a changing market. You will have demonstrated strong marketing and commercial acumen in previous leadership roles.
- You will have strong sales and marketing background and a proven ability to establish goals and work with fellow management and colleagues towards their achievement.
- You will have strong and relevant experience in the field of brand management and will have a high level of competency in designing and utilising modern marketing techniques for the purposes of achieving substantial brand growth in a difficult environment with already established brands.
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience and or responsibility for innovative practices within previous roles and organisations.
- You will have previous experience of reporting to a Board or an Executive Leadership Team and you will be comfortable leading teams at a Macro level.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie