- Reference: 42231
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Dublin West, Other
- Category: Medical Devices
Our clients a leading multinational medical devices organisation are seeking to recruit a Product – Market Access Manager to join the commerical team based in Dublin south.
Role Objective: To Secure Market Access into the Irish Market.
Defining the market access approach for the new product with the aim of ensuring strong brand uptake and growth. Optimising market access and developing of strategies and tactics for multiple stakeholders to enable access to funding and use of products. Support implementation of opportunities created at hospital and tender areas. Understanding the healthcare delivery system within Ireland and the influence of significant key networks and customer groups. Collaborative working with the Country Manager, Head of Market Access UK & Ireland and other relevant functions to drive business performance and prioritises assigned resources optimally. Developing and following through the tender processes and establishing a sustainable tender structure that gives predictability and flexibility to seek solution. Supporting the skills’ development, knowledge and competence of the Ireland team in order to effectively execute their activities and gain competitive advantage. Full engagement within the organistions groups to develop strategies and resources evolving the business to support future growth and profitability.
•Identifying and prioritizing the most relevant influential, market access stakeholders (payers, governmental bodies, industry associations, professional associations and other stakeholders) for the Irish Organistaion.
•Building relationships that can be leveraged to improve the positioning and accessibility of the products in the market place.
•Ensuring the product is strategically with key stakeholders.
•Identifying any aspects or issues which may affect known processes for managing the entry of new products.
•Identifying the specific needs of local stakeholder organisations. Working with them to implement key initiatives tol deliver a win-win situation, clear patient outcomes and benefit through being seen as a preferred valued partner in addition to driving commercial opportunities
•Being a subject matter expert in HTA (health technology assessment) and EbM (evidence-based medicine).
•Contributing to the development, implementation and measurement of effective targeted customer plans for key relationship management
•Driving excellence in tender management, including building tenders structure and price suggestion.
•Defining the strategic actions to the changing market environment, finding innovative solutions on how to accelerate products entering the Irish irmarket.
• Leading cross-functional task force to bring key insights for new products to tailor clinical development to ensure optimized access and price
• Ensuring pricing and reimbursement at national and local level
• Anticipating and influencing Contracting & Tendering situations
• Conducting of post-negotiation win/loss reviews.
• Coaching employees in Market Access, constantly driving for excellence and ensuring proper training for MA capabilities in Ireland
• Sharing information and providing recommendations on insights into the health economic environment, patient management pathways and potential business opportunities; proactively communicating these to the organisation to inform resource planning, customer targeting and business planning.
• Implementing all national campaigns, strategies and directives as designated by the Country Manager
• Providing high quality field intelligence to Line Management, Head Office and Regional teams
• Maintaining high levels of National reimbursement authorities, therapy area and product knowledge.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Hold a Primary Degree level education or equivalent in Life Science, Economics or related area
• Broad knowledge/insight of the HSE and private payer reimbursement system
• Robust understanding of national reimbursement authorities
• Demonstrable track record in working with KOLs/reimbursement stakeholders in influencing product guidelines, removing barriers to ensure products are used in key centres.
• Ability to deliver customized value propositions to payers to convince them of product value
• Knowledge of key account selling – A strong network of relevant industry, customer and hospital contacts
• Tender Management
• Ability to influence internally at all levels without line management authority
• Ability to influence external customers at all level, with excellent communication and presentation skills
• A proven track record in medical sales
For a confidential discussion and or more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!