- Reference: GY43314
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Serve as technical lead in relation to execution of Balloon Moulding production activities on a weekend shift.
- Responsible for ensuring weekend production shift targets are met.
- Ensure relevant levels of quality and GDP are practised during the course of work shifts.
- Serve as mentor to Balloon Moulding Operator who you will work closely with throughout your day-to-day activities.
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues which may arise from time to time with respect to Balloon Moulding equipment/processes.
- Must be willing to ‘think outside the box’ in terms of managing processes so as to achieve best possible yields, etc.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Need to be proficient within the Balloon Moulding space, i.e. must be very familiar with the processes and equipment associated with the manufacture of polymer balloons for use in balloon catheters.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the area of balloon manufacture desirable.
- Attention to detail and a focus of quality at all times is a must.
- Some level of formal education in a science or engineering discipline would be looked upon favourably.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Collins McNicholas were delighted to present Pieta House with a cheque for €6,000 in January this year. We raised this money over the course of 2016 through a series of events, which included table quizzes, coffee mornings, and a sponsored skydive to be held at the start of April. We are proud to support […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has been named as one of Ireland’s ‘Best Managed’ companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme. The company, which demonstrated superior business performance for the fourth year running, was recognised at an awards gala dinner in Dublin on 3 March 2017. The awards event in Dublin’s Convention Centre marked the ninth […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more