- Reference: GY43314
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Serve as technical lead in relation to execution of Balloon Moulding production activities on a weekend shift.
- Responsible for ensuring weekend production shift targets are met.
- Ensure relevant levels of quality and GDP are practised during the course of work shifts.
- Serve as mentor to Balloon Moulding Operator who you will work closely with throughout your day-to-day activities.
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues which may arise from time to time with respect to Balloon Moulding equipment/processes.
- Must be willing to ‘think outside the box’ in terms of managing processes so as to achieve best possible yields, etc.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Need to be proficient within the Balloon Moulding space, i.e. must be very familiar with the processes and equipment associated with the manufacture of polymer balloons for use in balloon catheters.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the area of balloon manufacture desirable.
- Attention to detail and a focus of quality at all times is a must.
- Some level of formal education in a science or engineering discipline would be looked upon favourably.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
2016 was another good year for job growth in Ireland. Over the course of the year, unemployment dropped from 8.9% to 7.2%, to reach an eight year low. Foreign Investment IDA Ireland companies performed very well in 2016, with employment by overseas companies almost reaching the 200,000 mark. These companies created just under 19,000 jobs […]read whole article
December 29 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm FREE EVENT Home for Work’: Come back for Christmas, stay for a career A national recruitment day aimed at offering jobs to people home for the festive season is to take place on December 29. The recruitment day, which will be held in four different locations across the […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more