- Reference: GY43314
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Serve as technical lead in relation to execution of Balloon Moulding production activities on a weekend shift.
- Responsible for ensuring weekend production shift targets are met.
- Ensure relevant levels of quality and GDP are practised during the course of work shifts.
- Serve as mentor to Balloon Moulding Operator who you will work closely with throughout your day-to-day activities.
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues which may arise from time to time with respect to Balloon Moulding equipment/processes.
- Must be willing to ‘think outside the box’ in terms of managing processes so as to achieve best possible yields, etc.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Need to be proficient within the Balloon Moulding space, i.e. must be very familiar with the processes and equipment associated with the manufacture of polymer balloons for use in balloon catheters.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the area of balloon manufacture desirable.
- Attention to detail and a focus of quality at all times is a must.
- Some level of formal education in a science or engineering discipline would be looked upon favourably.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Last Wednesday morning Collins McNicholas in conjunction with the CIPD had the pleasure of co-hosting an event focused on the topical area of Psychometrics in HR. A large crowd gathered at the splendid Maryborough Hotel for a very informative presentation. CIPD Chairperson Margaret Collins began proceedings before introducing Rory Walsh, Regional Manager of CollinsMcNicholas Recruitment […]read whole article
Tuesday afternoon, Ministers Noonan and Donohue presented the budget for 2017 to the Dail. It included a number of expected measures, along with some interesting talking points. It’s very easy to get lost in the stats, but what implications does this really have? At a breakfast briefing this morning, hosted by RBK, Ulster bank and […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more