- Reference: SJ42836
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Derry, Donegal, Sligo
- Category: Medical Devices
Our client, a leading Medical Device company in Donegal, is looking to hire a Team Lead.
- Supervision of production to ensure that all safety standards, EHS requirements and GMP requirements are met.
- Measuring performance metrics and carrying out performance appraisals.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Ensuring Continuous Improvements and lean manufacturing practices are implemented.
- Ensuring that the necessary training is carried out and documented.
- Planning and scheduling resources to ensure production targets are met.
- Min Level 8 degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in people management/supervision.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description, please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!