- Reference: SJ44333
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
Our client is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Supervisor for a developing medical device company based in Roscommon.
- Responsible for the opening of work orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all work order paperwork and material is ready for PAOs on commencing an order.
- Responsible for the confirmation of orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all work is being carried out in compliance with company SOP’s and WI’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that all department training requirements are met & all training records are fully up to date & filed in a timely manner & to FDA standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all PAO’s are present and working at their assigned workstations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all workstations are achieving set hourly targets. Where targets are not been met take the appropriate action to resolve, highlight or escalate the reason for the poor performance.
- Make the Area Owner aware of any issues that may impact on the department’s performance.
- Present production outputs at the daily huddle meeting in the absence of the area Supervisor.
- Provide holiday cover to the Area Owner in his/her absence.
- Works with management to ensure adequate cross training on line in order to ensure holidays, absenteeism etc is covered & there is sufficient flexibility in the department.
- Drive NCMR resolution, support NCMR investigation and completion.
- Conduct weekly stock take on materials & ensure material required from extrusion is ordered on time bearing in mind lead times on extrusion parts required. Ensures all stocks are sufficient for production
- Primary degree or equivalent in manufacturing, management, human resources or related disciplines would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO standards would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively manage a simultaneous range of diverse activities.
- Self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Practical level-headed individual with strong technical ability.
- An effective decision maker.
- Should have strong communication, project management, organisational and influencing skills
- Self starter
- Good motivational and inter-personal skills
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!