- Reference: SJ45540
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
My client, based in Roscommon, are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Responsible for the opening of work orders in a timely fashion
- Responsible for the confirmation of orders in a timely fashion
- Responsible for ensuring that all department training requirements are met & all training records are fully up to date & filed in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all workstations are achieving set hourly targets
- Provide holiday cover to the team member in his/her absence.
- Works with management to ensure adequate cross training on line in order to ensure holidays, absenteeism etc is covered & there is sufficient flexibility in the department
- Review all procedures & training plans for accuracy & where necessary, rewrites to reflect accurately current practice
- Conduct weekly stock take on materials & ensure material required from extrusion is ordered on time bearing in mind lead times on extrusion parts required. Ensures all stocks are sufficient for production
- Ensures management is made aware (if not already) of any employee issues
- Ensure timesheets are checked weekly for accuracy to achieve costing targets
- A primary degree or equivalent in manufacturing, management, human resources or related disciplines would be an advantage
- Must have 3+ years’ experience working a similar role, supervisor or team lead role.
- Excellent people management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Motivated and Self-starting
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!