- Reference: AJ44693
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Provide strong, effective frontline leadership to ensure that all policies and procedures are effectively adhered to in the timely execution of the production schedule.
- Liaise with Supply Chain, Engineering, Validation and Quality groups to ensure customer service requirements are met.
- Lead an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and process excellence.
- Coach and mentor the shift team with a view to developing their skills and optimising performance and proactively utilise available tools to support people management.
- Initiation, progression and completion of Product Process Investigations. Review and completion of documentation (Change Controls, eBatch Records, Cleaning Check sheets etc) to meet business needs.
- Direct the efforts of staff in compliance with all regulatory requirements, cGMP, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that operations are run in a cost effective manner in line with budgetary objectives.
- Support, plan and manage the scale up and skill acquisition processes to support successful new product launches and technical transfers.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry desired with 3 years in a people management or similar role an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of cGMP, safety practices, and Manufacturing processes & procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver improved performance (for example through application of “Lean technology” or through process analysis).
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to interact readily with key contacts across different departments.
- Proven track record in your current role is essential.
- See Performance for Growth booklet for other leadership competencies.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine – email@example.com or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!