- Reference: CJ45492
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The successful candidate is responsible for first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within their department. These activities include but are not confined to:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing processes and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment
- Investigating and resolving Deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
Education and Experience:
- Recent graduate Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem solving tools/techniques an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical.
- Customer focus.
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and flexible.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!