- Reference: SJ43552
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo
- Category: Production
Our client, a leading multinational in Sligo, is seeking a Manufacturing Manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out the responsibilities inherent in the position of a Manager in respect of Manufacturing Operations, including all aspects of safety, training, performance and people development.
- Maintain GMP, HR, EHS, IT, financial and quality procedures and standards by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
- Motivate employees and build teams to foster culture of continuous improvement & “Right First Time”.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met and maintain product availability.
- Ensure manufacturing department operates within agreed budgets.
- Primary contact for new process transfers into the Manufacturing Area
- Implement and monitor new manufacturing strategies.
- Liaise with the relevant Quality & Technical groups to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product or process non-conformance.
- Keep abreast of developments in manufacturing areas to ensure the plant continues to produce quality products while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for implementation and evaluation of process monitoring to ensure process consistency.
Third level qualification in a Science/Engineering related discipline
Knowledge of GMP requirements in healthcare/pharmaceutical plant is desirable as would give understanding of requirements of the medical industry.
5 years previous supervisory experience with a Total Quality Management/Lean 6 Sigma approach.
Experience of manufacturing essential.
Previous diagnostic experience advantageous as would provide a foundation for the disciplines required for working as a Manufacturing Manager.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie