- Reference: SJ44475
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Engineering Manger to join the senior management team of a developing multinational company based in Sligo
The role would require the ideal candidate to lead a newly created Manufacturing Engineering Department which would involve dealing with new product and process development, process optimisation/improvement, quality and environment functions.
- Compliance with all the regulations governing and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
- Development and implementation of the necessary systems, procedures and protocols ensuring that they meet and adhere to Quality Management System and Design Control requirements.
- Act as Strategic Manager of multiple technologies.
- Ensure the efficient and timely transfer of process knowledge from project personnel to manufacturing engineers and coordinator the training of production team members on new processes and equipment.
- Establishes and supports a work environment of continuous improvement that supports our customer’s quality policy.
- Prioritises and drives execution of multiple complex department projects. Sponsors and supports value improvement in the operation.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Skilled in the preparation of Technical Documentation.
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable capability in creating, managing and maintaining budgets.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and/or other process improvements is essential
- Proven track record in project management and new process development is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience at Management level.
- Management and leadership skills including change management, excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to generate and analyse reports are essential together with computer literacy.
- Must have a flexible proactive approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, confident and professional.
- Strong planning/organisational skills.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!