- Reference: LK44351-5
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Production
- Coordinates and performs work within areas of ownership. Measures and manages team performance as required.
- Actively participate in cross functional teams and value stream initiatives to meet company goals.
- Represents the company in customer interactions including customer visits in a professional, constructive and commercially aware manner.
- Ensures that customer expectations are managed and met in all areas of business interaction.
- Works with the companys’ Customer Services, Sales, value stream teams to facilitate professional and timely delivery of information relating to quotes, orders, deliveries, complaints and other queries as they arise.
- Leads Product development, new process development or process improvement projects achieving the required standard in cost management, quality assurance, health and safety assurance, productivity and sales growth.
- Third level relevant Degree
- 5+ years’ technical experience in a similar environment
- Basic Project management skills
- Understanding of a Quality system
- Statistical analysis
- Structured Problem Solving techniques
- Understanding of Lean Principles
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Technical report writing
- Process validations/FMEA’s and protocols
- Understanding of Health & Safety – Machine safety, basic Ergonomics, electrical safety, Chemical safety
- Ability to generate and understanding technical drawing (AutoCAD/Inventor)
- Understanding of new product introduction process
- Ability to work in a fluid, demanding environment.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512 274
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
I am a female in my late 50s and am enjoying my work at my job in the media sector. There are a lot of younger employees coming into the workplace with IT skills that are far superior to my own. While I am their manager, sometimes I feel like my lack of tech skills […]read whole article
Question: I am in middle management and have been passed over for promotion on three occasions. I am not in a position to leave the company but I desperately want to progress in my career and I feel that I am stuck in the role that I am in. Is there some way that I […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more