- Reference: CJ44852
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- To identify and order the key activities utilized in quality, service & cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle to meet key business objectives.
- To apply a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering to achieve the key opportunities in quality, service and cost.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process with respect to new products.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers I’s on the team.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Responsible for other projects (value stream and cross functional) as assigned by the company, including the scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and handover as appropriate. Observance of the site Equipment and Automated Systems (E&AS) procedures for new equipment.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports’ the company’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of variables that feed into the business performance metrics, and pro-active identification and resolution of issues around same.
- Cross functional liaison with support functions in pursuit support for achieving the business targets.
- Adherence to, and enforcement of all Environment Health and Safety (EHS) requirements on site.
- Elimination and/or management of material risks on the production floor in co-operation with Supplier Quality engineers.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!