- Reference: LK44351
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Production
- Coordinates and performs work within areas of ownership. Measures and manages team performance as required.
- Actively participate in cross functional teams and value stream initiatives to meet company goals.
- Represents the company in customer interactions including customer visits in a professional, constructive and commercially aware manner.
- Ensures that customer expectations are managed and met in all areas of business interaction.
- Works with the companys’ Customer Services, Sales, value stream teams to facilitate professional and timely delivery of information relating to quotes, orders, deliveries, complaints and other queries as they arise.
- Leads Product development, new process development or process improvement projects achieving the required standard in cost management, quality assurance, health and safety assurance, productivity and sales growth.
- Third level relevant Degree
- 5+ years’ technical experience in a similar environment
- Basic Project management skills
- Understanding of a Quality system
- Statistical analysis
- Structured Problem Solving techniques
- Understanding of Lean Principles
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Technical report writing
- Process validations/FMEA’s and protocols
- Understanding of Health & Safety – Machine safety, basic Ergonomics, electrical safety, Chemical safety
- Ability to generate and understanding technical drawing (AutoCAD/Inventor)
- Understanding of new product introduction process
- Ability to work in a fluid, demanding environment.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512 274
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Collins McNicholas were delighted to present Pieta House with a cheque for €6,000 in January this year. We raised this money over the course of 2016 through a series of events, which included table quizzes, coffee mornings, and a sponsored skydive to be held at the start of April. We are proud to support […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has been named as one of Ireland’s ‘Best Managed’ companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme. The company, which demonstrated superior business performance for the fourth year running, was recognised at an awards gala dinner in Dublin on 3 March 2017. The awards event in Dublin’s Convention Centre marked the ninth […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more