- Reference: 45776
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
A competent electrical / electronics engineer, with relevant electro-mechanical production and test development experience, to work as part of the existing engineering team to deliver projects and technical support to production operations in a medical device manufacturing environment. Updating and re-issuing of associated documentation through the company change process. To work with the sustaining engineering group on improving designs through projects, and on product transfers from Product Development to manufacturing. To provide technical expertise during the project release phases. To provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Electro-mechanical medical device product and test improvements.
- Diagnosis of faults and customer complaint investigations.
- Introduction of new products to the manufacturing.
- Generation and adherence to GMP.
- Assessment and implementation of engineering change requests.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
Degree Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in electronic and electro-mechanical systems manufacturing support, test development and troubleshooting (ideally in the medical device industry).
- Experience in regulated industry including validation processes.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
- Electrical / electronic engineering – current technologies.
- Technical competency and analytical skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Computer literacy, in particular electronic design applications and MS Office.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie