- Reference: CJ45002
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
To support the Production Manager in the day to day running of the department through the management of KPI’s that measure operational performance.
- Lead the Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement initiatives within Manufacturing including project tracking and mentoring of other team members projects and facilitating colleagues through lean six sigma green belt programs.
- Project Management. Monitoring, identification and implementation of projects to improve production process/business process efficiencies, to include projects to increase yield, reduce throughput times, improve process flows, reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve safety in conjunction with other departmental representatives.
- Report, Presentation and action key departmental KPI’s
- Change management inclusive of implementing end to end process changes within the quality systems including the creating of BOM’s, Master Batch record and SOP changes.
- Manage production deviation systems and to prepare and analyse deviation trends and implement corrective/preventative actions
- Interface with supply chain on planning the manufacture schedule within a multiproduct facility to drive efficient manufacture campaigns to the customer schedule.
- SAP local key user including administration and optimization
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification (Ideally Engineering)
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a front-line role (such as supervisor, coordinator or specialist etc) within a production manufacturing environment (Oral Solid Dosage ideally)
- Experience in Project Management (Advantage)
- Proven ability to Lead Equipment/Production Improvement Initiatives
- Proven ability to generate or develop production/equipment performance KPIs
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!