- Reference: AJ 45072
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Netherlands Engineering
Thinking in solutions. Dedicated problem solver. Flexible and responsible mindset. Just a few words to describe our new colleague.
Working for our Client means being offered a various, challenging and above all technical complex working environment. They can best be described as an internationally oriented food production company with all the dynamics of having local presence in the northwest of the Netherlands.
These roles will be responsible to ensure maximum availability of all machinery and equipment that is needed for the production process. Drive technology, pneumatics, motors, robots, conveyors and sensors are just of few of the technologies used.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on machinery;
- Fault finding and repair on production lines;
- Improvements and/ or changes to the machine park;
- Ensure the maximum technical availability and reliability of the machines;
- Performing structural inspections through a checklist;
- Perform as a contact within the technical service for a specific line or machine group;
- Administrative tasks related to reporting, data acquisition and analysis.
- Technical education, preferably on diploma/degree level;
- Previous working experience in a maintenance team is desirable;
- Knowledge and/ or strong understanding of process industries;
- Prepared and willing to work in shifts (daytime, night and weekends);
- Excellent English language skills, both written as well as spoken;
- Have a strong hands-on mentality.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!