- Reference: CJ43978xx
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall plant maintenance and all equipment maintenance. They are responsible for ensuring the preventative maintenance programme by carrying out effective maintenance routines and repairs to prolong useful like and optimize the efficiency of operations equipment. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for the overall plant maintenance to ensure that all facilities are kept in an acceptable manner.
- Develop and maintain the planned maintenance programme.
- Support production at all times by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns and achievement of equipment availability and OEE targets.
- Purchasing and storage of equipment spares.
- Keep in good practice with 5s.
- Achieve maintenance targets outline by the quality assurance manager.
- Liaising with suppliers/toolmakers etc. to ensure equipment is maintained to the max operational capacity.
- Must be flexible to be on call in case of a breakdown when not on site.
- Any other duties pertaining to the position of Maintenance Technician.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have experience in the Maintenance Role.
- Have a strong electrical aptitude and PLC knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment using tools such as 5S, Total Productive Maintenance and Visual Standards is desirable.
- Candidates should ideally have completed an electro-mechanical certificate or equivalent and have experience of trouble shooting, repair, maintenance, preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of electro-mechanical equipment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!