- Reference: GY43579AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Responsible for the day to day Maintenance and PM throughout the Biologics Business unit and facility.
- Ensuring compliance and Safety standards are maintained.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime/shifts as required.
- Certified Electrician / Electrician Instrumentation / Instrumentation / Mechanical Fitter
- Fitter or Mechanical/Electrical experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team.
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to interpret pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and mechanical specifications
- Experience in the maintenance of electromechanical manufacturing equipment
- Exposure to cGMP and Clean rooms is preferred
- PLC fault-finding, machining, and welding experience an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!