- Reference: GY45393AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Setup and fault find Vial Line/Syringe Line and Packaging Line.
- Carry out scheduled service on plant equipment.
- Carry out electrical service and mechanical installation.
- To prepare plant equipment for external contractors and inspectors.
- To assist external contractors when required.
- Monitor and record critical temperature/Flow/Pressures etc.
- Responsible for adhering to Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions pertaining to the Work-In-Process area.
- Responsible for adhering to regulatory quality standards and for working within Health and Safety Guidelines and Procedures.
- When required, you will be responsible for training and supervision of other staff.
- Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Knowledge of working in a highly regulated pharmaceutical/ medical device company.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and status of tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to interact constructively with peers/teams.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, FDA, IMB, ISO etc.
- Clean room experience a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
A study conducted by the New College of Humanities in 2015 reveals that on average, recruiters make their mind up about a CV in less than 60 seconds. While they spend on average only three minutes and 14 seconds reviewing an application. These findings come after researchers interviewed over 860 recruiters, 20% of which have […]read whole article
Question: With all the talk about the gender pay gap in the news recently, I started to wonder if my pay was on a par with my male colleagues so I did a bit of asking around. I was horrified to find out that not only was my pay substantially less than my male counterparts, […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more