- Reference: CJ45202
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Maintenance responsibility in a highly regulated facility.
- Responsible for all maintenance aspects within the plant.
- Cost & Budgetary responsibility.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to standardised asset lifecycle management approach on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that company policies and standards are implemented and adhered to on site.
- Responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and adherence to local engineering and maintenance procedures utilising company cluster, regional and global standards.
- Ensures site complies with all local, national and group codes and regulations related to engineering, equipment, processes.
- Responsible for meeting predefined Maintenance KPI targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that factory equipment operates to design capacities, throughputs and effectiveness.
- Responsible for developing factory maintenance budget for approval and managing site maintenance costs to meet approved maintenance budget.
- Responsible for planning, preparing and prioritising plant projects.
- Responsible for reviewing and prioritising factory engineering improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership in the area of safety. Ensures all engineering activities within factory are developed to the appropriate health and safety standards.
- Ensures that all engineering and maintenance activities are carried out by competent and trained staff.
- Ensures that equipment and processes are operated to and maintained within their safe design operating limits, and in a way that avoids danger to personnel or the public.
- Identifying and assessing equipment and systems that are to be designated Critical Equipment and – Controlled Equipment. Identifying spare parts holding policy for site. Ensures preventative maintenance programs are in place.
- Responsible for maintaining plant asset register.
- Responsible for managing maintenance performance, determining root cause of issues and implementing solutions.
- Responsible for functional resource management, development, planning and allocation.
- Responsible for development and up-skilling of maintenance employees
- Diploma/Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Mechanical or Electrical).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- 5 Years’ experience in a maintenance management role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!