- Reference: AJ43481
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Laois, Offaly, Tipperary
- Category: Production
Maintenance Manager (food)
The successful applicant will report to the general manager and have 4-5 years’ experience in a maintenance supervisory position within a high volume production process who is looking to progress their career to management level within a fast moving environment.
Maintenance Manager requirements:
- 3rd level degree in engineering or technical discipline or trades qualified electrical/mechanical
- Experience with asset care highly desired
- Experience with plc’s, speed controllers etc. would be an advantage
- 4-5 years management of maintenance functions within high volume manufacturing environment is required
- Strong communication and people management skills required with experience leading a team and work delegation and follow up
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!