- Reference: AJ42038
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Dublin West, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our Client provides water management services to clients in Ireland and the UK are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician with 2-4 years proven experience in electrical maintenance in an Industrial environment.
To provide expertise on all electrical and control (SCADA, PLC, instrumentation and communications) systems, and problem-solving/fault finding of electrical systems & equipment throughout the site to secure the continuous operation of site.
The role requires a person with broad electrical industrial plant experience, job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all PLC programmes are maintained and secured to be safe and deliver efficient plant operation
- Problem-solving and fault finding with the SCADA distributed control system, PLC configuration and programming (Allen Bradley, Historian, DCS/SCADA Wonderware)
- Problem-solving and fault finding with MV/LV AC and LC DC switchgear and distribution systems.
- Ensure that all electrical systems are maintained in good and safe condition
- Management of preventative maintenance plan on electrical equipment and systems where possible, including thermography, instrument calibration etc.
- Process/Equipment troubleshooting & failure analysis
- Deliver innovative technical solutions to the plant
Industrial Electrician qualifications:
- Time-served electrician.
- A third level qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in an industrial environment is preferred.
On call roster- 1 of 4 weeks
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!