- Reference: SJ43642
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, Machine Vision Engineer with 1-2 years + experience of Machine vision systems for an exciting and challenging role.
- A self-driven desire to learn and master current and new technologies in the field of vision systems.
- Third Level Qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or relevant technical equivalent.
- 1-2 + years experience of vision systems, software development, integration, testing and validation.
- Experienced in design, development, installation and validation of machine vision system and the improvement of existing ones.
- Self-directed, excellent communication skills on technical subjects.
- Knowledge of lighting systems, optics, encoders, triggers & framegrabbers.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SAP.
- Ability to write Code C++ or C# would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate proficiency in development and implementation of hardware and software automation solutions (vision systems)
- Implement integrated solutions for product line and/or capacity expansions.
- Demonstrate skills of analysis to identify, quantify and justify improvement opportunities.
- Understanding of URS documentation for vision systems, hardware and machine controls.
- Work with internal resources and customer project team to ensure successful application development through to manufacturing validation.
- Provide training support and preventative maintenance procedures for systems application.
- The position is a field role and will require travel nationally and internationally. (Company transport provided)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!