- Reference: LK43865-8
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Machine Safety Project Engineer
Our client one of the world’s largest manufacturers in the Life Science industry are seeking a Machine Safety Project Engineer (Electrical) to join their team in Limerick for a 1-year contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly automated fast moving production site and gain exposure to some of the most advanced manufacturing technologies in the world today.
The Machine Safety Project Engineer will co-ordinate and deliver all required technical file assessments and documentation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Ensure organisation meets corporate and regulatory requirements from an EHS & Risk Management perspective
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Approve qualification documentation from an EHS and machine safety perspective
- Engage with other departments within the organization to ensure corrective actions are understood and implemented
- Manage change control process for projects, ensuring cross functional alignment and EHS compliance
- Manage essential project documentation from design through to inspection and verification documentation.
- Standardisation of vendor quality of electrical documentation design through to build.
- Report out weekly to management and teams on KPIs in line with EHS objectives/targets (planned vs. actual performance).
- Maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
- Promote a proactive EHS Culture
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will a self-starter who can drive and manage projects while collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met to defined schedules.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Third level qualification or Diploma in Health and Safety, Electrical background a distinct advantage
- 3 – 5 years EHS Experience working in a Manufacturing facility? Medical Device or similar
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- Experience in the completion of electrical inspection and verification test protocols.
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint). MS Project – an advantage.
- Key Competencies required
- Ability to work independently (a self-starter) or in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project Management, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills – Influencing skills – Team player
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential call please call Ben on 061 512 270